<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5060630939173871478?origin\x3dhttp://beautified-imperfections.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, 10 February 2008

GONG XI FA CAI!
HONG BAO NA LAI! ^^
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!
the time ive always been lookin forward to every yr!
RED PACKETS, gambling&drinking. :D
though this yr im not really in a cny mood,
but still, receivin angbaos was fun! LOL.
[those who dont tink so, you must be a weirdo or something. haha! :D]

was down at gensen's hse with qiupeng&yensen today,
and whoaaaaaaa,
his mum's one hot babe. haha.
played blackjack&poor yensen lost almost $30,
not to anyone else but gensen alone. O.o lol.


friday evenin met baby at orchard,
&the whole place was like so deaaaaad~
all the shops were closed,
&all the people on the streets were mostly foreigners or non-chinese.
so not o-r-c-h-a-r-d at all. LOL.


hmm ytd went to orchard [again] to catch Kite Runner.
but there wasnt any tickets left,
so we went to grand cathay in the end.
the show wasnt really as nice as i expected,
or rather not as what my fren said it to be. -.-
tink baby was super bored throughout the movie. hahaha.
hey, sorry yeh? =x

at night we met qiupeng, joel, gensen&xiaoqing,
&went to yensen's hse.
a wholesome TWENTY minutes bus ride frm yishun mrt. -.-
&his place is superrrrrrrrrrrrrr ulu one lah!
in front of the condo was this forest,
[and we were speculatin that its the home to many banglahs. LOL. >D]
opp was jus this big piece of empty land.
like DUH isolated frm the world can! O.o
but ultimately, we'd fun teasin him abt his deserted hse,
gensen's uber lame jokes,
playin blackjack,
and of cos, being locked out of yensen's room kudos to joel. O.o LOL.
[eh, better not let him see this. shhhhh~ hahaa!]


anw, postin results are gonna be released in NINE days.
its such a pain to see everyone leavin innova soon,
especially dearest, gensen, brian,
and maybe qiupeng&yensen.
i'll seriously miss every single one of you!
&thanks for being such a joy in my life this month durin my stay in IJ.
its been extremely memorable because of you guys,
& I LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!

omg, im startin to get all emotional here. LOL.
okay, tink i better get out of this place now,
cos its already 230 in the mornin,
&ive school tmr! O.-


toodles~ (:




Replied Tags!
pamela: Happy CNY to you too! have fun! :D
EK: hmm good idea! tink the whole celebration will definitely be an enjoyable one. LOL. (:
JINGYI: Linked! :D
alfred: tsk what tsk. hahahaa.
[[``kally ]]: your angbao's in the big red sock at your bedroom window! LOL. nw wheres mine? ):
pex: hey sweety pie. (:


Not the thoughts we share,
But the words we never have to speak.


Dear Diary,

BRENDA NG
30121991
Facebook
Harvester AOG
Red balloons :)

It's good to have money
and the things that money can buy.
But its good too, to check up
once in a while that you haven't lost
the things money can't buy.








------------------♥-----------------

Because You Loved Me

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through
Through it all

-CHORUS-
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

-CHORUS-

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

-CHORUS-

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me