<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5060630939173871478?origin\x3dhttp://beautified-imperfections.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, 28 December 2008

Hello earthlings:)
Today i went for service alone without germaine! In the past, i'll just decide to skip service altogether, cause i thought it was boring to go for service alone. But in the end, it was His love that gave me the strength to get out of bed so early even though i slept at 6am last night. If it's the old me, i think i'll just lay in bed and go back to sleep. Haha. Praise Him:)

Met gret at aljunied being heading down to hcc together. And the honey lemon she introduced is awesomely nice:) I think i'm gonna buy a bottle each week before service every sunday starting from next week! Haha.
After service was SuntecCity-ing with kally and huishan! I miss this two girls hell loads and shopping with them was madness. Throughout the entire two hours, you can really just laugh nonstop; laugh whether you're standing, sitting, squatting or lying. LOL. And it was nothing but fun:) We combed the entire suntec city. Huishan and i went crazy when we saw Build-a-bear workshop! That itchy-hand girl went to play with the machines and left the staffs there staring at us. She then went around the entire shop exclaiming at every lil clothing she saw on the shelves. Then she proposed to kally to make a couple bear together wearing the wedding clothes. Haha. Silly girl. Anyway, i managed to take pictures of the chihuahua! Geees:)

Omg. Don't you think she's such a cutieeeee):
Ohwell, away with that. Though i can't have that chihuahua, but i got my nail polish from faceshop at long last! Pinkish red; the very color i've been looking for a long long long time. Wheeee:) Luckily i didn't buy the hot pink one i saw at ps the other day, cause this one's a thousand, no, a million times nicer:)

And and and, i've gotten my red haviannas! On christmas eve. Heeha:) Or let's just say, it's my christmas present from daddy! Haha:)
Gah. I've to go back to school for some jc1 orientation familiarisation camp tomorrow and tuesday! I still remembered how much i wanted to be an ogl for orientation at the start of this year but suddenly, i don't feel like being one anymore! I don't know why): Maybe my holiday mood's kicking in so badly that i don't wanna go back to school. Lol. Ohwell. And the worst part of it, my birthday will also be gone with it. Stuck in school the entire day on my birthday, and tuition at night after that! EWWW): It'll be my first ever i guess, spending my birthday in such a way. ARGH):


Do you think it's time i should put this to a halt? Yes? No?

. . . i really don't know.


Not the thoughts we share,
But the words we never have to speak.


Dear Diary,

BRENDA NG
30121991
Facebook
Harvester AOG
Red balloons :)

It's good to have money
and the things that money can buy.
But its good too, to check up
once in a while that you haven't lost
the things money can't buy.








------------------♥-----------------

Because You Loved Me

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through
Through it all

-CHORUS-
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

-CHORUS-

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

-CHORUS-

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me