<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5060630939173871478?origin\x3dhttp://beautified-imperfections.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, 1 May 2010

I'm well on my way to taking a (relatively) long break from work! And the thought of it makes me both happy and sad. I love slacking at home on off days like today cause I've to do practically nothing! :D I'm quite sure hansy would be disagreeing with this right now cause over the past few days she'd been complaining bout being too bored at home since everyone else has either work, school, army or work again. Except her hahaha. She's starting work soon at 313! And that means the three of us can meet up much much much more often now! :D I might probably not want to quit after all again. RAH. Okay. I better take back my words. Let's not touch on the topic bout quitting, or not. Not now. :(

Yesterday was the match against tpjc and I really wished I was there! And I guess that's probably the only school we could put up a close fight with. But I'd to work and I swear I wouldn't have submitted Friday as one of the days I'm free this week if I knew it was tpjc. :( But doesn't matter, there's ajc coming up this thursday and I'm gonna go down to watch no matter what! Rah.

I met love after his work in the evening, shopped around NTUCfinest near workplace, before he drove us to his place to cook dinner together! :D And his pasta is yummy! (Maybe except for the fact that he was alil clumsy cause he hasn't been cooking at home for a long long long time hahahaha.) Ohyes, and he forgot to add salt into the pasta! But still, it was tasty. :D And talking bout yummy, it reminds me totally of the mushroom soup he cooks in the restaurant which is ultimately superb. :D I love my boy. :D


Not the thoughts we share,
But the words we never have to speak.


Dear Diary,

BRENDA NG
30121991
Facebook
Harvester AOG
Red balloons :)

It's good to have money
and the things that money can buy.
But its good too, to check up
once in a while that you haven't lost
the things money can't buy.








------------------♥-----------------

Because You Loved Me

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through
Through it all

-CHORUS-
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

-CHORUS-

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

-CHORUS-

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me